Tuesday 8 March 2011

studio session

For the benefit of posterity I'm uploading two v.quick sketch exercises. They look awful: I'm hoping in the future, when a well-renowned landscape architect and urban designer, these hideous images will come bite my arse.

1 min sketch plan

The above is a very quick rendition, upon instruction, of the development area complee with topographical annotations. Worryingly it's all pretty much there but still can't get my hand to do what my mind's telling it. Even my handwriting at speed is retarded! And to think of all those hours spent writing out the alphabet in first year...

Aerial view studio sketch

..and here we can see an aerial sketch. A little more satisfying, but my bendy scratchy lines piss me off. Honestly: i know my scheme, I just cannot draw!

No comments:

Share buttons